The repair and downtime is over!! We are happy to inform everyone that the front nine greens have been aerated and reseeded. The grass is growing and the greens have been cut. Currently all greens, except #6, are open and playable. A temporary green for has been cut for #6. We appreciated your patience and understanding during this repair.
Here is a list of pace of play guidelines to help get you around the course in 4 hours or less:
- play ready golf- have your club selected before your fellow competitor hits his/her shot
- park the golf cart on the exit side of the green which is closest to the next teeing ground
- write down the scores on the next tee box, not on the green of the hole you just completed
- be ready to putt when it is your turn- have your putt already lined up while the others in the group are putting
- hit a provisional ball if there is a chance your original ball went out of bounds
- walk or drive to your ball while your fellow competitor is hitting- do not wait until he/she is done hitting
- do not worry so much about exact yardage to the flag- just hit to the middle of the green
All of these helpful hints can save you a couple of minutes per hole!! Add them all up and it can save you 20-40 minutes per round! Let’s turn those 5 hour rounds into 4 hour rounds!
Come see new photos of the entire golf course – the weather has been cool and the course green so far this summer!