Join the SCMGA and enjoy early preferred tee times on Saturday morning!! Great way to meet new players in an enjoyable, laid back group!! Call the pro shop for more information!!
Come see our NEW 2018 carts with UBS ports in them!!! Great for bluetooth speakers, charging your phone, etc.
Here is a list of pace of play guidelines to help get you around the course in 4 hours or less:
- play ready golf- have your club selected before your fellow competitor hits his/her shot
- park the golf cart on the exit side of the green which is closest to the next teeing ground
- write down the scores on the next tee box, not on the green of the hole you just completed
- be ready to putt when it is your turn- have your putt already lined up while the others in the group are putting
- hit a provisional ball if there is a chance your original ball went out of bounds
- walk or drive to your ball while your fellow competitor is hitting- do not wait until he/she is done hitting
- do not worry so much about exact yardage to the flag- just hit to the middle of the green
All of these helpful hints can save you a couple of minutes per hole!! Add them all up and it can save you 20-40 minutes per round! Let’s turn those 5 hour rounds into 4 hour rounds!
Come see new photos of the entire golf course – the weather has been cool and the course green so far this summer!