Bring a foursome on any Friday in August, and pay only $32 per player!!!
Sycamore Creek owner, Robert Pratt, was honored at the Seattle Seahawks game on November 3 for being a starting lineman on the first playoff team for Seattle. Follow link below for full article.
Here is a list of pace of play guidelines to help get you around the course in 4 hours or less:
- play ready golf- have your club selected before your fellow competitor hits his/her shot
- park the golf cart on the exit side of the green which is closest to the next teeing ground
- write down the scores on the next tee box, not on the green of the hole you just completed
- be ready to putt when it is your turn- have your putt already lined up while the others in the group are putting
- hit a provisional ball if there is a chance your original ball went out of bounds
- walk or drive to your ball while your fellow competitor is hitting- do not wait until he/she is done hitting
- do not worry so much about exact yardage to the flag- just hit to the middle of the green
All of these helpful hints can save you a couple of minutes per hole!! Add them all up and it can save you 20-40 minutes per round! Let’s turn those 5 hour rounds into 4 hour rounds!
Come see new photos of the entire golf course – the weather has been cool and the course green so far this summer!