A Course The Course with Character, a perfect place for your golfing event
Book Your Tournament at Sycamore Creek, Call (804) 784-3544
Sycamore Creek Golf Course is conveniently located just minutes from I-64 and Short Pump in beautiful Goochland County, Virginia. The course is a Michael Hurzdan design, with no two holes the same. The rolling fairways, strategically placed bunkers, natural wetlands, and undulating putting surfaces make it a delightful challenge for players of all abilities. Pinpoint shot-making and course management skills are a must to master Sycamore. Lush fairways, manageable roughs, manicured greens, and glistening bunkers are the norm, not the exception.
Our beautifully conditioned golf course, combined with lovely country views and professional tournament coordination provided by the staff, assure the basis for your successful golf outing! See why Sycamore Creek is the trusted tournament choice for so many Richmond area companies and organizations both large and small.
- Pavilion with capacity for 100+ golfers. Theatre view of the 1st, 9th, and 10th holes.
- Natural Grass Driving Range
- Putting Course
- Snack Bar
- Catering Available
How to Have The Perfect Event
- Confirm your event date ideally six months in advance by calling (804) 784-3544. Decide on your tournament’s format, sponsorships, team pricing, prizes, and food caterer. Your deposit is due within 14 days after confirming date. Send it to the address on the attached form.
- Three months before your event, formalize details with your tournament host, including estimated number of participants. Select a caterer and your event food menu.
- Two months before your event, mail out registration forms.
- One Week before your tournament, confirm the number of players with your tournament host and the caterer you have selected.
- Three days before the tournament, confirm the player names and pairings with
your tournament coordinator via fax or email.
- On the day of the event, confirm pairing changes with the tournament host. Have your event coordinator at the club at least one hour prior to your tee time.
- Fifteen minutes before start, advise players to be in carts and ready to begin play on time.